Immigration & Visas UK, Franchising (UK), Americas Business Immigration
Vitoria heads up the Immigration team at Nabas International Lawyers, part of the Cubism Law group.
Her work covers immigration for both businesses and international corporations in several jurisdictions who seek advice on how to move abroad, and once moved, work lawfully and effectively in the UK, EU, Eurasia, and The Americas.
Vitoria heads up the Immigration team at Nabas International Lawyers, part of the Cubism Law group. Her work covers immigration for both businesses and international corporations in several jurisdictions who seek advice on how to move abroad, and once moved, work lawfully and effectively in the UK, EU, Eurasia, and The Americas.
Her private clients are High Net Worth (‘HNW’) individuals and their families looking to establish themselves abroad or in the UK and UK residents who have their permanent home ('Non Domicile') outside the UK.
She is a qualified Brazilian and Portuguese lawyer and she is a registered European Lawyer in England & Wales. She has more than 20 years’ experience of working in law firms and financial institutions in Brazil, New York and London.
The immigration team, which includes Gani Abaidniov, offers bespoke advice to international businesses and private individuals. In particular, Vitoria specialises in working with individuals seeking to establish a base in the UK and helps to co-ordinate all aspects of the process with her team and those seeking to move from the UK to the EU, Eurasia, and The Americas.
Vitoria has an impressive network which keeps her at the forefront of international commerce. She is a director of Law in Britain, a co-founder and treasurer of Lex Anglo-Brasil, a member of the UK’s Brazilian Citizen Council and Counsellor of the Brazilian Chamber of Commerce in London.
Vitoria is involved in voluntary work including supervising at Queen Mary University of London Legal Advice Centre and helping vulnerable people in diverse communities in the UK. Her aim in life is very simple, to help people, daily.
- Among Vitoria’s recent work is acting for a Publicly-traded company which extracts, produces and sells an extensive line of refractory solutions, industrial minerals and value-added services on immigration, commercial and employment matters.
- Acted for a British real estate company in the acquisition of vast land in Brazil in order to start a major property development in the country;
- Advised on immigration matters for British professionals who wish to become managers and incorporate companies in Brazil.
- Advised individuals on immigration cross-border matters from UK and Latin America..Represented the Brazilian Olympic Committee during their stay in the UK for the Olympic Games in London 2012;
- 2016 – Consultant Nabas International Lawyers trading as Cubism Law
- 2004 – 2016 Founder & Partner, Nabas International Lawyers
- 2013 – Present Co Founder, Lex Anglo Brasil
- 2012 – Present Co Founder, Law in Britain
- 2012 – Present Councillor, Brazilian Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain
Vitoria Nabas - European and Brazilian Lawyer - is a Fellow of Queen Mary University's Legal Advice Centre and President of the British and Columbian Chamber of Commerce Legal Committee