Stanley Rowe is a dual qualified lawyer (UK solicitor and France avocat à la Cour͛ ) and heads-up the EU Law Practice at Cubism Law.
Stanley advises financiers, lessors, developers and operators on all aspects of asset finance and leasing including aircraft, ship, industrial assets and rolling stock utilising leveraged debt, capital markets and tax enhanced structured finance.
He also advises private equity and venture capital houses and corporates on M&As and financing matters generally. He also regularly deals with cross-border disputes and international arbitration.
Stanley works to develop strong and trusted relationships with each of his clients as part of his overall effort to understand their needs, assess their goals and help them deliver their strategic investments.
He is an active member of the French-British Chamber of Commerce and the UK-Algeria Business Council. He is also a member of Chatham House and the International Bar Association.
He is fluent in English, French and Spanish.
- Banking/ Finance
- Corporate/M&A and Capital Market Private Equity/ Capital Venture
- EU Trade & Commerce, EU Banking & Insurance
- Partner, Cubism Law (current)
- Counsel, Edwin Coe LLP (2014-2015)
- Founder Partner, Vovan & Associés London (2011-2013)
- Partner, Vovan & Associés Paris (2005-2010)