Pran Shantikumar is a specialist in housing disrepair, immigration and environmental law and he leads the Arkas Law team.
Pran Shantikumar has a wealth of experience in both the legal and scientific fields. He holds a degree in medical biochemistry from Kings College London and a subsequent qualification in law with additional training in criminal defense and prison law.
In 2013, Pran set up a Housing and Immigration practice as part of the Cubism Law group. The practice provided legal advice to people in need of legal recourse to combat the ever growing issue of sub-standard housing throughout the United Kingdom.
The practice, now fully established as Arkas Law, affiliated with Cubism Law, provides private individuals, businesses and non-profit making organisations with specialist legal advice and advocacy on immigration and housing issues. Pran’s additional areas of expertise include: Immigration, Civil Litigation and Family Law.
- Housing Disrepair
- Environmental law
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law
- Tier 1 Investor Visa of client seeking to invest £2 million in a portfolio of businesses ranging from restaurants to education
- Obtained compensation of £11,000 ensuring all necessary remedial works were carried out to a Local Authority property that was subjected to significant damp, mold, fungi growth and mice infestation throughout the living room and bedroom deeming it unusable for a period of 3 years
- 2017 - Present Director, Arkas Law
- 2013 – 2017 Legal Consultant Immigration/Housing Disrepair, Cubism Law/Arkas Law
- 2010 – 2013 Trainee Solicitor, Bishop Lloyd & Jackson
- 2010 - 2010 Prison Law Paralegal, Criminal Defence Solicitors