Helena is a qualified lawyer in Portugal and a registered Lawyer in England & Wales. She specialises in residential and commercial property transactions.
She works for Nabas International Lawyers, part of the Cubism Law group and has extensive experience working with clients from Portugal, Spain, France and Italy. Her international experience helps her to provide linguistic and cultural familiarity to her clients.
Helena invests considerable time in communicating with all parties involved in a transaction as she considers this to be key to a successful transaction and a satisfied client.
Before specialising in property law, Helena worked in the area of Competition Law providing guidance to arbitrage funds.
Helena speaks fluent Portuguese, Spanish and French, and is proficient in Italian. Outside of work she is a keen swimmer and she enjoys the outdoors.
- Acted for resident and non-resident high net worth individuals on purchases and sales of property in London
- Negotiated and drafted tenancy agreements for high net worth individuals
- Dealt with property matters for non-resident companies
- June 2016 –Nabas International, part of Cubism Law
- 2013 – 2016: BPE Solicitors
- 2001 –2013: European Editor of the Takeover Stock Report
- 2000 – 2001: Herbert Smith, London
- 1999 - 2000: Cabinet Mendes, France
- British Council Full Scholarship for the European Young Lawyers Scheme
- European Commission, Environment Directorate-General, Brussels, Belgium
- Universidad de Deusto, San Sebastian, Spain. Erasmus Programme
- Kings College, London
- College of Law, London
- Coimbra University Law Faculty, Portugal