Corporate & Commercial, Hospitality & Leisure, Real Estate
Harriet is a lawyer in the Corporate and Commercial Department at Cubism Law.
She advises on a broad range of corporate, commercial and commercial property transactions.
Harriet is a lawyer in the Corporate and Commercial Department at Cubism Law and advises on a broad range of corporate, commercial and commercial property transactions.
She works for a variety of clients from startups, new companies, entrepreneurs, SMEs and LLPs and groups of pub, bar and restaurant operators and property developers.
Harriet advises on various corporate and commercial matters including: acquisitions of private limited companies, shareholder arrangements, company re-organisations, joint ventures, debt and equity financing arrangements with institutional lenders, angel investors, private equity houses and crowdfunding.
On the property side, she also provides advice on commercial terms and acquisition and disposal of commercial leasehold and freehold property. Harriet specialises in advising investors and entrepreneurs and SMEs on corporate and commercial matters in the hospitality and leisure industry.
- Advised on £29m development finance and joint venture transaction involving Shari’a lending institution and a fund manager
- Advised private investors on a proposed equity investment in a new restaurant venture in central London and management arrangements with a well-known celebrity chef
- Advised the Shareholders of a craft-beer operation based in London on the proposed crowd funding arrangements with Crowdcube to raise £1.5m for a new Brewery
- Acted for a specialist digital Recruitment Company on the sale of its entire share capital for total consideration of over £5m which involved consideration in upfront cash, shares and loan notes and earn out consideration based on future EBITDA
- Acted for a company in the buyback of its own shares from a departing shareholder and establishing an Employee Benefit Trust for the purpose of setting up an EMI Share Option Scheme
- Acted for a UAE and France based restaurant group on their first site in central London
- Acted for Paddy Power Betfair on property and corporate transactions in and around central London
- Acted for a large Bar Group on their corporate refinancing arrangements with two institutional lenders
- 2015 – Present - Solicitor, Cubism Law
- 2013–2015 – Trainee Solicitor, Cubism Law