Catherine is a lawyer within Cubism Law’s Corporate and Commercial department and advises on a broad range of commercial and commercial property transactions.
Many of Catherine’s clients are small-to-medium sized operators within the hospitality and leisure sectors, in particular small pub groups, bars, restaurants and hotels.
She advises on all aspects of commercial transactions, bringing in other specialists within Cubism Law as necessary, in particular in relation to planning, licensing and employment matters.
Catherine advises on a broad range of areas including: commercial agreements such as distribution and licensing agreements and terms and conditions, commercial property acquisitions and disposals, particularly licenced leasehold/freehold premises and transfers of a going concern and shareholder agreements.
- Advised on £29m development finance and joint venture transaction involving Shari’a lending institution and a fund manager
- Acted for Paddy Power Betfair on property and corporate acquisitions
- Acted on the sale of a central London boutique hotel
- Acted for a property development company on the acquisition and financing of a residential development, and on its subsequent refinancing
- 2009 - present solicitor Cubism Law
- Director of academic and educational book and online resources publisher
- Educational book editor