Dual qualified in England & Wales and South Africa, Billie is a lawyer within Cubism Law’s Corporate and Commercial department. Billie advises on a broad range of commercial and commercial property transactions, including the acquisitions and disposals of commercial property and licenced leasehold/freehold premises, transfers of a going concern and share purchase sales.
Transactions that Billie has acted on have included:
- Property acquisitions for a FTSE 100 international sports betting and gaming operator;
- The financing of a residential development for a property development company;
- Property acquisitions and share purchases for an international coffee chain;
- The sale of a central London hotel, restaurant and fine diamond jeweller; and
- Property acquisitions and sales for large bar, restaurant and club groups.
- Feb 2018 to present Commercial Property Associate at Cubism Law (London)
- 2016 – 2018 Paralegal at Stewarts (London)
- 2014 – 2016 Trainee at De Abreu & Cohen and Law Practice of Brian L Segal (Cape Town)