HR Advisory, Employment, Employment Disputes
Anna is an employment lawyer working in the Golden Leaver team, part of the Cubism Law group.
She has over 20 years' experience of advising on the full range of HR and employment law issues, both contentious and non-contentious.
Anna is an employment lawyer working in the Golden Leaver team, part of the Cubism Law group. She has over 20 years' experience of advising on the full range of HR and employment law issues, both contentious and non-contentious.
She has worked with a broad range of organisations including PLCs, owner managed companies and universities, across a range of sectors including retail, publishing, higher education, managed services and financial services.
Much of her work includes complex tribunal litigation, particularly involving discrimination, whistleblowing and equal pay claims.
She also particularly enjoys running training sessions for her clients and their teams. According to Anna, it's a good way to get to know your clients, their business and helping them think through ways to avoid or better manage employment or HR problems.
Practical and pragmatic, Anna offers a calm and personable approach to the organisations and people she advises. She likes to work as a member of a client’s team and gets real pleasure from developing an understanding of her client’s aims and approach.
Anna makes sure however that the demands of work and family do not prevent her from day dreaming about that house in France that will one day surely be hers.
- Assisted an employer who was closing down and outsourcing its warehouse and distribution function. This included advising over a number of months on communications and consultation with all affected employees and the implications of a service provision change for the purposes of the TUPE regulations;
- Advised an employer on how to deal with serious allegations of sexual harassment made against a senior employee;
- Advised an employer on the exiting of its finance director and subsequently the new terms and conditions offered to the replacement FD; and
- Advised a partner in a hedge fund on their departure including negotiating settlement terms
- 2011 - Present Golden Leaver, Cubism Law
- 2001 - 2011 Pinsent Masons
- 1994 - 2001 Biddle & Co
- 1992 - 1994 College of Law
- 1989 - 1992 University of Oxford, Modern History