Family, Americas Immigration, Americas Business Immigration
Anivaldo is a qualified lawyer in Brazil, Portugal and a registered European Lawyer in England & Wales.
He specialises in Immigration Law, Private Client matters and he has broad experience in International Law and Family Law.
Anivaldo is a qualified lawyer in Brazil and Portugal and a registered European Lawyer in England & Wales. He specialises in Immigration Law, Private Client matters and he has broad experience in International Law and Family Law.
Anivaldo joined Nabas International Lawyers which is part of the Cubism Law group in 2012. His client base includes private clients and small-to-medium businesses seeking to establish a base in the UK.
- Acting for a Danish company on immigration matter. The company wanted to establish a subsidiary in the UK and needed the presence of the Brazilian director to manage the business
- Advising a private client related to family matter involving child abduction and immigration.
- Acting for a private client to obtain his Italian nationality
- Assisted in the transfer of Brazil employee to UK for a Brazilian Bank
- Acting for a family to remain in the UK under the Human Rights
- Publication: The Sole Representative Visa in the UK – Publisher: Brazilian Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain-April/2014
- 2016 - Present Lawyer, Nabas International Lawyers trading as Cubism Law
- 2012 - 2016 Lawyer, Nabas International Lawyers
- 2009 - 2009 Post Graduate in Tax Litigation by IBET - Brazilian Institute of Tax Studies, Brazil
- 2005 - 2010 Founding Partner, Fauvel & Esquelino Lawyers
- 2006 - 2006 Professor of Constitutional Law and Professional Ethics at SENAC – in São Carlos-SP, Brazil
- 1998 - 2002 Uniara – University of Araquara, Brazil (LLB)