Angela Robbins qualified as a solicitor in 1982 and has extensive experience of family law, civil litigation and Inheritance Act claims.
Angela specialises in all aspects of family law including:
- Separation and divorce & ancillary financial matters
- Pre-nuptial & post-nuptial agreements
- Cohabitation agreements
- Declarations of Trust in relation to property
- Applications under the Trusts of Land & Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 (“TLATA”)
Angela has also advised employees in relation to their employment compromise and settlement agreements for many years.
- Children Act 1989 matters
- Civil Litigation
- Employment compromise/settlement agreements
- Family Law matters
- Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 claims