Cubism International Dispute Resolution Advice - CIDRA
CIDRA provides clients with innovative, targeted and responsive advice on the avoidance and conduct of complex mid-to-high value disputes, and investment structuring advice. This includes drafting contracts to minimise the occurrence of disputes, assistance with negotiation and settlement, and advice on dispute avoidance in investment projects, on cross-border transactions and projects. CIDRA’s pre and post-dispute consultancy services include the provision of second opinions on the effectiveness of existing counsel relationships and strategies.
Across jurisdictions, CIDRA has formed strategic alliances with skilled lawyers, investigators, third party funders and consultants to provide clients with focused and bespoke advice. Clients range from high net worth individuals to startups, corporations, non-profit organizations and States and their partially or wholly owned subsidiaries.
CIDRA’s key services are:
- Pre-dispute and post-dispute strategic consultancy
- Representation in domestic and cross-border litigation and arbitrations
- Third party funding advisory services
- Global dispute project management (including selection and supervision of foreign counsel)
- Drafting (legislation and contracts) for States and private parties
- Innovative solutions