EU Law Practice
Our EU Law practice provides expert legal advice on all aspects of EU Law and Regulatory matters. The team is headquartered in London, with supporting offices in Paris, Brussels and Rome. It is an ideal conduit for those seeking to assess the new risks and opportunities in this fast-paced regulatory environment.
We offer multilingual expertise, in 10 languages and have highly qualified European lawyers based at our London offices. Our languages include: Arabic, Bulgarian, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
We are connected to a core network of European lawyers in Britain and across the Continent that can guide businesses through the complexities of the European markets in which they have a presence.
Cubism Law advises clients on a wide array of both contentious and non-contentious trans-border matters. We have experience with businesses in the following sectors:
- Metals and mining
- EU Administrative and Public Law
- EU Competition / Antitrust
- EU Consumer Protection and Product Safety
- EU Data Protection & Privacy – GDPR Accountability
- EU Business & Trade – Start-ups, Imports , Standards, Customs
- EU Fundamental Rights and Consumer Protection
- EU Trade & Commerce