Immigration & Visas UK
Relocating people abroad is a significant undertaking. We work in partnership with our clients to make the process as seamless as possible, recognising that language, and cultural nuances impact how clients experience change.
Much of our work encompasses immigration for private individuals. Our clients are generally High Net Worth (‘HNW’) individuals, entrepreuers, company officers and their families moving their homes, and often move with a family and a business. We understand each has very different priorities and requires a tailor-made solution.
We specialise in helping people relocate from the Americas, Asia, Europe to the UK and vice versa. Our team can also advise those individuals who are already in the UK and need advice and counsel on their situation.
From our offices the immigration team helps private individuals and businesses with specialist legal advice on immigration. Whether you are newly arrived in the UK and need advice or you have been in the UK for a few years and need to extend your visa we can help.
Unlike many OISC registered immigration advisors we are Immigration Lawyers in London and are fully authorised and regulated by the SRA (Solicitors Regulation Authority).
We provide a personalised service based on the individual needs of each of our clients across a wide range of industry sectors.
We have particular expertise with appeals against the refusal of entry clearance/leave to remain from the First-Tier Tribunal up to the Court of Appeal stage, including Judicial Review of unlawful decisions. Furthermore, we have the requisite expertise in affecting change by challenging the Immigration Rules in the Courts.
Our team has developed strong links with highly skilled barristers and leading chambers to ensure that the work provided to our clients is second to none.
- Business immigration
- Employment law
- Incorporating your company
- Investor/ Entrepreneur Visa
- Property Purchase, Sale and Leases
- Registration for Local Tax Identification
- Sole Representative Visa
- Sportsperson Visa
- Tax planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Appeals against Immigration Decisions
- British Citizenship registration and naturalisation applications
- Business seeking to transfer short-term staff, long-term staff, graduate trainees, or transfer skills from a branch outside the UK
- Business visitors
- Businesses seeking to sponsor skilled or shortage-occupation non-EEA migrant workers
- Businesses seeking to sponsor temporary workers
- Education providers seeking to enrol international students
- EEA nationals and their non-EEA family members for Residence Cards, Family Permits and Permanent Residence
- Employing migrant workers under Tiers 1, 2, 4 and 5 of the Points-based system
- Family members of British citizens and settled people in their settlement applications
- Family members seeking to accompany or join migrants with leave under the Points-based system
- High-value migrants including Investors and Entrepreneurs
- Judicial Review, Detention and Immigration Bail applications
- Overstayers in the UK with long residence applications, applications on the basis of family and private life and applications outside the Immigration Rules
- Students applying to study in the United Kingdom
- Travel Documents for those without passports from their country of origin
- Visitors including tourists, family visitors and student visitors