Commercial Property, Planning
Whether you are a local authority, developer or landowner, at some point you will need pertinent legal advice regarding the planning process.
Planning policy is changing and continually evolving. Now more than ever it is imperative to obtain sound commercial and high quality planning advice.
Our commercial property team has experience in all aspects of planning law with specialised knowledge of complex planning issues that arise in relation to large scale developments including residential, mixed-use and infrastructure projects.
Our clients include major UK corporations, commercial developers, local government, institutional investors, large landowners, commercial landlords, wind farm operators and developers.
- Advising on all aspects of planning applications
- Acting for developers and negotiating their consents
- Section 106 agreements and other statutory agreements relating to planning (e.g. Highways)
- Enforcement matters, (e.g. breach of condition actions) related enforcement notices and appeals
- Local planning inquiries and hearings
- Applications relating to conservation areas and listed buildings
- Change of use applications
- Display of advertisements consents and related enforcement actions
- Complex agreements relating to the operation of infrastructure and the related planning conditions
- Advice relating to environmental statements, planning appeals and high court challenges
Our dedicated planning team has specialist experience gained from both the public and private sectors and is fully integrated into our wider Commercial Property department.