Commercial Property, Construction & Development
The term ‘commercial property development’ covers a whole range of activities from purchasing existing properties and giving them a makeover, to purchasing land and obtaining planning consent for a new housing estate or development.
Whatever project you undertake you will need a specialist commercial property lawyer to help ensure that it goes smoothly and is successful.
Our specialist commercial property solicitors provide legal advice on commercial property development for property developers, entrepreneurs, landowners and those involved in private/public funding of the promotion of land and property development.
We appreciate the commercially focused environment developers work in and the need for their professional advisors to be self-starters, innovative and determined to achieve the desired result.
- Acquisition agreements; including building leases and licenses
- Collateral warranties
- Contracts conditional on planning
- Development agreements
- Development funding
- Infrastructure agreements
- Landowners’ collaboration agreements
- Planning and environmental
- Plot sales
- Pre-lets and the creation of investments
- Private/public funding
- Promotion agreements
- S106 agreements
- Site assembly
- Stamp duty land tax planning schemes
- Tax efficient property structures