Immigration Solicitors & Lawyers in London
From our centrally located offices in Chancery Lane we help private individuals, businesses and non-profit making organisations with specialist legal advice on immigration. Whether you are newly arrived in the UK and need advice or you have been in the UK for a few years and need to extend your visa we can help.
Unlike many OISC registered immigration advisors we are a Immigration Lawyers in London and are fully authorised and regulated by the SRA (Solicitors Regulation Authority).
We provide a personalised service based on the individual needs of each of our clients across a wide range of industry sectors.
Our team can assist with:
- Appeals against Immigration Decisions *
- High-value migrants including Investors, Entrepreneurs and exceptionally talented people
- Businesses seeking to sponsor skilled or shortage-occupation non-EEA migrant workers
- Business seeking to transfer short-term staff, long-term staff, graduate trainees, or transfer skills from a branch outside the UK
- Businesses seeking to sponsor temporary workers
- Business visitors
- Employing migrant workers under Tiers 1, 2, 4 and 5 of the Points-based system
- Education providers seeking to enrol international students
- Students applying to study in the United Kingdom
- Family members seeking to accompany or join migrants with leave under the Points-based system
- EEA nationals and their non-EEA family members for Residence Cards, Family Permits and Permanent Residence
- Visitors including tourists, family visitors and student visitors
- Family members of British citizens and settled people in their settlement applications
- British Citizenship registration and naturalisation applications
- Travel Documents for those without passports from their country of origin
- Overstayers in the United Kingdom with long residence applications, applications on the basis of family and private life and applications outside the Immigration Rules
- Judicial Review, Detention and Immigration Bail applications
* We have particular expertise with appeals against the refusal of entry clearance/leave to remain from the First-Tier Tribunal up to the Court of Appeal stage, including Judicial Review of unlawful decisions. Furthermore, we have the requisite expertise in affecting change by challenging the Immigration Rules in the Courts.
Our team has developed strong links with highly skilled barristers and leading chambers to ensure that the work provided to our clients is second to none.