Commercial Property Litigation
Commercial Property Litigation Lawyers in London
By establishing strong working relationships with our clients our specialised commercial property litigation team is often able to identify risks and manage situations before problems and disputes arise. In situations where disputes become unavoidable we will provide quick and cost-effective advice on appropriate solutions to minimise the impact of the dispute for our clients.
Our commercial property litigators have worked for a variety of clients including developers, property investors, contractors, retailers, business owners, franchisors and individuals in connection with all aspects of acquiring, disposing, letting and developing commercial property and industrial property. We regularly act for landlords, tenants, freeholders, local authorities, developers, management companies, letting agencies and estate agencies. Our broad client base helps to give us a comprehensive overview of the ever changing commercial property market.
We have extensive wide-ranging experience of commercial property disputes and property litigationmatters. We are located within minutes of the Royal Courts of Justice and also within easy reach of the inner London County Courts.
We advise on a full range of commercial property litigation matters, including:
- Boundary disputes and adverse possession
- Rent arrears and rent reviews
- Service charge recovery for landlords and tenants
- Professional negligence claims relating to relevant professionals
- Rights of way and access rights
- Enfranchisement of leases
- General landlord and tenant
- Renewal of business tenancies
- Lease enforcement and forfeiture of lease
- Contentious and non contentious business lease renewals
- Restrictive covenants and breaches of covenant
- Planning permission and enforcement
- Building alterations
- Dilapidation claims
- Land and property disputes
We believe in practical solutions that will save you time and money and if we think that mediation rather than litigation will achieve a better result for you, we will advise you to pursue that course of action.
For information on all our Commercial Property Services click here. For information on professional negligence claims against construction professionals click here.