Commercial Property Planning Solicitor & Lawyers in London
Whether you are a local authority, developer or landowner at some point you will need pertinent legal advice regarding the planning process. Planning policy is changing and continually evolving. Now more than ever it is imperative to obtain sound commercial and high quality planning advice.
Chancery Lane based Cubism Law have experience in all aspects of planning law with specialised knowledge of complex planning issues that arise in relation to large scale developments including residential, mixed-use and infrastructure projects.
Our clients include major UK corporations, commercial developers, local government, institutional investors, large landowners, commercial landlords, wind farm operators and developers.
Our dedicated planning team has specialist experience gained from both the public and private sectors and is fully integrated into our wider Commercial Property department.
Key planning services we provide:
- Advising on all aspects of planning applications
- Acting for developers and negotiating their consents
- Section 106 agreements and other statutory agreements relating to planning (e.g. Highways)
- Enforcement matters, (e.g. breach of condition actions) related enforcement notices and appeals
- Local planning inquiries and hearings
- Applications relating to conservation areas and listed buildings
- Change of use applications
- Display of advertisements consents and related enforcement actions
- Complex agreements relating to the operation of infrastructure and the related planning conditions
- Advice relating to environmental statements, planning appeals and high court challenges
Negotiating and completing an extensive, politically sensitive and complex radar mitigation (and procurement) contract for a large on-shore wind farm worth £11 million.
Negotiating, drafting and completing numerous commercial agreements relating to wind farms and their impact on air traffic control systems.
Managing complex planning appeals relating to a major statutory consultee’s objections and their involvement in the same
Negotiating, drafting and completing complex planning and Highways agreements on major developments such as the Kensington Odeon, Chelsea Apartments (Kensington and Chelsea College) and Harrods