Jonathan is a Consultant Solicitor in the Property Development and Trading team at Cubism Law.
He specialises in all aspects of both commercial and residential property, including the acquisition of residential blocks, mixed use developments, industrial sites and office parks whether for the break-up of investment sales or residential plot sales.
Client’s appreciate Jonathan’s ability to effect rapid transactions on a regular basis, and his capacity to close deals within tight time scales.
His client base ranges from property traders to developers and investors.
- Lettings for Commercial landlords,
- Bridging finance for lenders and buyers,
- Acquiring and selling ground rents,
- Dealing with residential lease extensions,
- Selling 87 act protected buildings,
- 999 year lease break ups
- Auctions sales
- Property Dispute resolution
- Commercial Property
- 2018 – Present: Consultant Solicitor, Cubism Law
- 2015 – 2018: Associate Solicitor, Simkins LLP
- 2013 – 2015: Associate Solicitor, Howard Kennedy LLP