Ben is a solicitor working in the Commercial Litigation and Private Prosecutions Department. He is one of our newly qualified solicitors, and is a home grown product of this firm’s training contract programme. He has chosen to specialise in Commercial Litigation and Private Prosecutions and works closely with Nasir Khan’s team.
Ben, alongside Nasir, regularly acts for private clients including high net worth individual clients and business owners. He also works for Banks seeking recover of significant loans from debtors and guarantors for matters of alleged fraudulent misrepresentation.
Outside of work, Ben enjoys going to the Cinema and is an American Football Enthusiast. He is currently training to become an amateur American Football Referee. He is also an active member of a public speaking club based in Fetter Lane which helps individuals develop public speaking and presentation skills.
- Acted for a lending institution in prosecuting a borrower regarding a fraudulent letter of credit
- Acted for a private investor in prosecuting a borrower for selling an asset on which the investor had a charge without accounting for the proceeds to investor
- Acted for a property owner in private prosecution where the property had been severely damaged by the poor work of a builder
- Acted for an international bank pursuing guarantors and debtors for several loans, all of which of multi-million pound value
- Advised a client on a breach of contract claim in relation to non-payment of fees for work done in a doctor’s surgery
- Acted for a property owner defending a claim against and tenant that parts of the property was unfit
- Acted in an IP case regarding brand image in the Court of Appeal
- 2017 – Present Solicitor, Cubism Law
- 2016 - 2017 Trainee Solicitor, Cubism Law
- 2015 - 2015 Paralegal, Cubism Law
- 2014 - 2015 Legal Practice Course, BPP, Pass with Distinction
- 2013 - 2014 Graduate Diploma of Law, BPP, Pass with Merit
- 2010 - 2013 BA Hons.(2:1), The University of York