Yancho Yanchev joined Cubism Law in January 2016. He is a graduate of the Centre for Commercial Law Studies of Queen Mary University, London and the Hague Law School of the Hague University of Applied Science, the Netherlands.
He is qualified as a Master of Computers and Communications law and a Bachelor of International and European law. He is also certified as an information privacy professional.
He is a European lawyer with multi-jurisdictional experience in law firms, international organisations and diplomatic representations. He has been gathering experience in European legal affairs since 2012 in the European Parliament and the Council of the EU in Brussels and in the Bulgarian embassy in the Netherlands. He launched his career in London in 2014 working as a contract attorney and later on as a legal analyst. At Cubism Law he is dealing with any queries relating to the laws of the European Union.
Areas of practice:
- European Public Law
- European Competition Law
- Privacy & Data Protection Law
- Public International Law
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/E), International Association of Privacy Professionals (2014)
- Master of Laws (LLM) in Computers and Communications, Queen Mary University of London (2014)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) in International and European Law, the Hague University (2013)
- English, Bulgarian (български)
- Member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals