Stanley Rowe is a dual qualified lawyer (UK solicitor and France ‘avocat à la Cour’) and heads-up the European Practice at Cubism Law.
Stanley advises financiers, lessors, developers and operators on all aspects of asset finance and leasing including aircraft, ship, industrial assets and rolling stock utilising leveraged debt, capital markets and tax enhanced structured finance.
Stanley also advises private equity and venture capital houses and corporates on M&As and financing matters generally. He also regularly deals with cross-border disputes and international arbitration.
Stanley works to develop strong and trusted relationships with each of his clients as part of his overall effort to understand their needs, assess their goals and help them deliver their strategic investments.
Stanley is an active member of the French-British Chamber of Commerce and the UK-Algeria Business Council. He is also a member of Chatham House and the International Bar Association. He is fluent in English, French and Spanish.
- Advised the issuer on a US$130 million Floating Rate Notes issuance and refinancing of existing lending facilities
- Advised the borrower and sponsor on a US$250 million syndicated facility arranged by National Westminster bank
Infrastructure / Project Finance
- Advised the developer on the financing of a greenfield steel project in Algeria for an amount in excess of US$1.5 billion
- Advised an European consortium on the acquisition and financing of a power generation plant in the GCC for an amount in excess of €200 million
- Advised a French consortium on the acquisition and financing of an agro-industrial plant in the GCC
- Assisted a French consortium on the acquisition and financing of a Franco Pan Arab TV satellite channel
- Advised the owner and operator on the financing and sale and leaseback of a fleet of long range aircraft
- Advised a UK private equity fund on solar farm financings in France
- Partner – Cubism Law (current)
- Counsel – Edwin Coe LLP (2014-2015)
- Founder Partner – Vovan & Associés London (2011-2013)
- Partner – Vovan & Associés Paris (2005-2010)
- Martindale Listing – http://www.martindale.com/Stanley-Rowe/1198683-lawyer.htm
- Paris Bar (Ordre des Avocats de Paris)
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Law Degree, College of Law of Paris
- LLM, LLB (with Honors), Paris University (Université Panthèon-Assas)
- Master of Business Administration, London Business School
Stanley has a deep interest in international public affairs and attends regularly conferences and speaks at the Human Rights Institute of the International Bar Association and the Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs