Harriet is a solicitor in the corporate and commercial department at Cubism Law with particular focus in the hospitality sector including restaurants, pubs and clubs.
Harriet qualified as a solicitor at Cubism Law. She completed her law degree at University College London, and subsequently attained a distinction in her LPC at BPP Law School in Holborn.
Harriet advises on a broad range of corporate matters for entrepreneurs, small and medium businesses and private limited companies including:
- Sales and acquisitions;
- Shareholder arrangements;
- Debt and equity finance;
- Private equity and crowdfunding finance;
- Company buybacks and group reorganizations.
Harriet also acts on a wide range of commercial property transactions including:
- Sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold commercial property;
- Acquisition of development sites and raising development finance;
- Acquisition and sale of leasehold restaurants, bars and clubs in London;
- Acquisition of licensed premises for the country’s largest bookmakers.
Harriet has experience advising on a number of commercial contracts including the terms and conditions for the sale of goods online, distribution agreements, consultancy agreements and IP Licenses.
Outside of work, Harriet enjoys going to the theatre and concerts in London and trying new restaurants. She is also vice president of a public speaking club based in Fetter Lane and enjoys public speaking, taking part in competitions and helping others to develop their presentation skills.