Catherine trained at Cubism Law after a successful career as an editor and director of an educational publishing house.
Catherine brings the benefit of her business experience into the legal services she provides to clients and is now a highly regarded member of the Corporate and Commercial Property Department, with particular expertise in:
- Retail commercial property in the hospitality sector involving restaurants, clubs and bars and gambling, including corporate structures, property and commercial acquisitions and all elements relating to these areas
- Mergers sales and acquisitions particularly but not limited to the retail sector
- Small to medium commercial and residential property developments, including acquisitions, initial site set up, funding arrangements all contracts flowing from such arrangements and subsequent sales
- Drafting and advising in detail on shareholders’ agreement and limited liability partnership agreements
- Advising on commercial agreements
Catherine is particularly at ease and adept in working directly with clients in providing warm and supportive advice linked with practical strategies to achieve clients’ goals