French Property Lawyers & Solicitors in London
The French Desk at Cubism Law offers bilingual expertise and an extensive network of contacts in both France and the United Kingdom, to deal with French legal matters for UK residents.
The department is led by Guillaume Barlet-Batada, a French lawyer (independent Juriste) specialising in French property law and other matters relating to acquiring and holding assets in France or subject to French law.
Services we provide include:
- Purchase and sale of residential and commercial property in France.
- Property management issues.
- Estate and tax planning of individuals with assets in different jurisdictions, including France.
- Complex probates and French legal and tax aspects of trusts.
- Transfer of ownership of property following separation and divorce procedures.
Our areas of expertise being extensive, we invite you to contact us and discuss your particular requirements. In that respect, we usually offer a free preliminary meeting or telephone conversation so as to determine how we may be able to assist.
Read our guide to buying a French property
Click here for our free brochure on buying a French property
Read our guide to the currency issues of buying a French property
Click here for our free brochure on the currency issues of buying a French property
Read our guide to French capital gains tax
Click here for our free brochure on French capital gains tax
Here are some articles published by the French Desk (please click links to view):