Commercial Solicitors & Lawyers in London
We offer a large range of commercial legal services to business clients and entrepreneurs. Our experienced partner level team of commercial solicitors can advise on all types of commercial contracts, terms of business, employment contracts, bespoke agreements, business partnerships and commercial negotiations.
Whether a long established business or a new enterprise, Cubism Law has a proven track record of fostering mutually beneficial long term relationships with our clients and assisting them as their businesses change and develop over time.
We pride ourselves on offering commercial, clear and practical advice on complex legal issues arising from all types of standard commercial transactions.
Why Cubism Law?
Our company law solicitors work with clients to really get to know their business. They also have extensive experience in a wide range of sectors and industries, including: media, manufacturing, construction, fashion, recruitment, retail, hospitality, finance, IT, healthcare, food, textile & clothing, marketing and distribution.
- Partner level solicitors working on your legal issues
- City firm expertise at reasonable rates
- Client care second to none
- A no nonsense approach to meeting our clients’ expectations
By focusing our efforts in niche areas of corporate and commercial law, we are able to offer true expertise to our clients and provide a quality service, helping us to achieve our objective of establishing Cubism Law as our clients’ first choice for corporate and commercial legal work.
Scope of Services
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Contracts for the Supply of Goods
- Contracts for the Supply of Services
- Terms and Conditions
- Agency Agreements
- Distribution Agreements
- Option Agreements
- Term sheets/ heads of terms
Advertising and Marketing
- Compliance with rules of Advertising Standards Authority
- Promotions and competitions
- Franchise Agreements
- Transfer of Franchises
- Disputes relating to Franchises
- Licensing and Branding
- Transfer of intellectual property rights
- License agreements
- Software licensing
- Hotel/Resort/Spa Management Agreements
- Restaurant Management Agreements
- Property Management Agreements
- Lease, hire and maintenance agreements
Other complex commercial contracts
- Carried interest agreements
- Collaboration agreements / strategic alliance agreements
- Consultancy agreements
- Track access contracts
- Transfer of undertaking protection of employment
- Output specifications
- Performance measurement
- Sponsorship agreements
Woush Ltd, Trading as Belgique
When my food business wanted to expand into franchising I was looking for someone to give the right advice. After researching the matter online I came across Cubism Law. I quickly realised that they did a lot more than just franchising law. What impressed me the most was how approachable and relaxed they were, whilst still being very professional.
I have now been in business for over 15 years using firms of solicitors on a regular basis and I never felt very comfortable around any of them, until I met the lawyers at Cubism Law. I always felt like the clock was ticking before, but now I genuinely feel that somebody else feels as passionate about my business as I do and is looking after my best interests.