Employment Law – Business
Business employment law solicitors & lawyers London
Cubism Law has a team of 5 London employment lawyers, and provides expert employment law advice to both employers and employees, helping clients effectively resolve any employment law issues they may be facing.
Our employment law team comprises David Buckle, Jonathan Golden, Wyn Lewis, Anna Moyle and Michael Sissons each of whom has many years’ experience, with expertise in all aspects of employment law, employers’ liability, pension issues, contracts of employment, redundancy and restructuring, and employment tribunals.
We offer an efficient and effective service to resolve workplace disputes and can also help them prevent disputes arising in the first place by advising on suitable company policies and procedures.
Understanding Employment Law
We like to see our clients as partners, taking the time to listen and understand their needs. Our clients include high profile blue chip companies, multinational corporations and senior executives together with dynamic small and medium sized enterprises.
Our key services include:
- Advice on employers’ vicarious liabilities and duty of care
- Employer/employee disputes such as unfair dismissals and discrimination cases
- Employment contracts and consultancy agreements
- Changing employment terms
- Day-to-day employment advice
- Advice on agreements for consultants, subcontractors, commercial agents and agency workers
- Corporate support and redundancy and restructuring advice
- Union recognition work
- Employment elements of mergers and acquisitions/TUPE transfers
- Employee benefit work including share schemes
- Ancillary tax advice on termination packages, IR35 and CIS
- Providing in-house training courses for clients on various topics such as diversity, data protection, etc
- Employment tribunals